Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NCAA Championship

Yuck.  That was one of the worst basketball games I've ever seen.  Naturally, since I really wanted to watch it to see how Butler's second consecutive magical run to the final four would end up, Anna decided she was too wound up and too scared of the dark to go to bed. 
Fortunately, I was able to watch some of the game on my phone while I got her settled in. 
Unfortunately, I ended up watching the rest of the game as well.  I should've turned it off at halftime.  Butler decided in the second half that they would play zone defense which they never do...and now we all know they are awful at it.  But I don't know if any kind of defense would've made up for the way they shot the ball.  I just felt bad for those kids that they had to end their season on such an embarrassing note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment